Your priorities for Innes Ward are my priorities.
For more than a decade, I have represented the needs of residents, businesses, and community groups to both the city and council. As the Blackburn Community Association President, as a volunteer, as an Orléans Chamber of Commerce member, and eight years working at City Hall, I have fought to deliver change and improvements that have benefited our community.
My priorities throughout this campaign reflect the concerns and aspirations for Innes Ward that many of you have shared with me throughout the past 10 years, during community town halls, public information sessions, annual general meetings, and from one-on-one conversations.
I am committed to:
- Delivering economic development to the east end
- Taking action to improve transportation infrastructure
- Keeping property taxes reasonable, affordable and predictable
- Protecting, enhancing and expanding our greenspaces
- Providing the Ottawa Police Service with the resources it needs to keep our community safe
As councillor serving our community, I will provide the strong representation that Innes Ward needs. I will continue to fight and advocate for our community to make sure that the east end’s voice is heard, and that our priorities are being addressed.